Eureka College is dedicated to your success! Orientation provides tangible ways to aid in the transition of first year students and transfer students to our college campus through the following
At Orientation, students will:
- register for classes.
- meet other new students.
- discover Eureka College traditions and campus culture.
- have your campus ID made.
- receive IT information and help.
- review financial aid and payment options.
- learn about campus safety.
- get tips to be successful at college!
Each first-generation student and first-year student must attend one of these sessions to register for 2023-24 courses. A First Generation Student is a person whose parent(s)/guardian(s) didn't graduate from a 4-year institution.
2023 Orientation Dates
- Wednesday, June 21 (Deadline to register is Friday, June 16)
- Thursday, June 22 (Deadline to register is Friday, June 16)
- Wednesday, July 12 (Deadline to register is Friday, July 7)
8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Haven't yet committed? You still have time to join us at Eureka College.
Students must be accepted, deposited and have completed the next steps before attending orientation.
Are you ready? Do you have housing, financial aid, books? Need to take placement tests?
Financial Aid Requirements
- Log into your Eureka College Student Self-Service financial aid student portal (login instructions sent to you in a separate email). If you are being offered any federal student loans you must either "accept" or "decline" your loan(s) offered.
- If accepting any Federal Direct Student Loan Offers, the student must complete the "Loan Entrance Counseling" and "Loan Agreement ('MPN')". You will need your FSA ID# to complete these requirements.
Purchase Your Books
Eureka College Online Bookstore
Each semester the store open and deadline dates will be emailed from the Bookstore. Once your schedule is loaded to the site, you will receive an email from BNC Services with your access code. This code will be needed if you wish to put your books on your student account.
The Order Process is Simple:
- Order on Eureka College’s Online Bookstore at https://bncvirtual.com/eureka
- Enter your student (Sonis) ID
- Click “View Your Materials” to see your scheduled courses and required materials
- Verify the term and courses by checking the start and end dates as well as the Course ID
- Select a textbook option: new, used, rental, digital or shop the Marketplace
- Watch for Buyback Guaranteed Pricing
- Set up or Login to your account with your Eureka email and password
- Checkout with a credit card, PayPal™ or charge to your Student Account with the access number sent to you from BNC Services
- Have your order shipped FREE to campus within the deadline or choose to ship to your home for $5.95
Course materials will be shipped automatically to those who do not make a purchase or opt out by the deadline.
To OPT Out:
If you do not want to purchase through the Online Bookstore, opt out of the program by following the simple, guided process located at the top of the online bookstore page.
Interested in a foreign language?
Consider taking Spanish at Eureka College — there are courses for everyone, from beginners to advanced speakers. For more information about Spanish classes or to take a placement test, please email Dr. Emily Eaton at firstname.lastname@example.org before you attend orientation.
This is an exciting time, but we understand it can also feel overwhelming. Please reach out with any questions; we are here to help every step of the way.